CBC (AMERICA) Corp. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the CBC Group and part of a global network of Import, Export, Trading, and Distribution companies, strategically located throughout the world.
CBC (AMERICA) Corp. is the largest organization of CBC's companies, with divisions in security products, chemicals & pharmaceuticals, flooring, and plastics & resins.
With sales and distribution centers in New York and California, we are able to meet the needs of the North, South and Central American markets.
- CBC introduced a new line of high-end professional CCTV products (GANZ) previously manufactured under Chugai Boyeki name.
- Chugai Boyeki (AMERICA) Corp. changes its name to CBC (AMERICA) Corp.
- An office and warehouse facility was established in Commack (Long Island), NY and sales and distribution center was moved from Plainview, NY.
- Chugai International Corp. established a third sales & distribution center in Los Angeles, CA.
- CBC introduced a line of high-end professional enlarging lenses under the newly acquired brand name "Computar".
- Chugai Boyeki (AMERICA) Corp opened a sales & distribution center in Plainview (Long Island), New York.
- Chugai Boyeki (AMERICA) Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Chugai Boyeki Co., Ltd. established an office in Manhattan, New York.
- Representative office of Chugai Boyeki Co., Ltd. (Japan) opened in Manhattan, New York.